Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Buddy

Columnist Paul Krugman wins Nobel economics prize
STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) — Paul Krugman, the Princeton University scholar, New York Times columnist and unabashed liberal, won the Nobel prize in economics Monday for his analysis of how economies of scale can affect international trade patterns.


Dear Mr. Krugmen,

I heared you wonned the Noble Peace Prize. I myself was once
nominated for the Noble Peace Prize, too. We are so much alike,
aren't we?

I don't know if you have any plans yet for all that money. I know, if
I had all that money, I would have a tuff time figgering out what to
do with it all.

Wait!!! I have an idea! There are lots of hard working people who
are in trubbel rite now on Wall St! You and I could help them with
that money!

What do you think, Mr. Krugmen? We could be heros if we help them.
You waant to be a hero, rite? I know I do. And you and me are alot
alike!!!

    You're Pal,
    George "W" Bush, President

PS. You can call me "W", buddy.

No comments: